Thursday, August 21, 2008

The DOD Celebrate Pictures

The family is all gone and the party is over. I can say that we're ALL tired from having guests for nearly a month. If I slept for the next 30 days I'd still need more rest. All in all everyone had such a wonderful time. The DOD were thrilled with all the "beach" decorations my sister and I put up the night before. And then to top it off with balloons! They were in heaven. *chuckle* Needless to say, a party ain't a party unless there's DRAMA. *looking into camera* But we still all had fun cuz one monkey don't stop no show. Here are some pictures to sum up that day.

Enjoy *smoochies* - Lady A


My parents with 2 of the DOD "fresh" from the airport

The cake I had to order a month in advance and YES, it was YUMMMYYY!!

Beach decor and my mom

The DOD "posing"

The DOD "falling down"

Say "cheese"

The Food

And yes, I STILL ordered too much

and had throw more than half away



No they didn't do that on purpose *chuckle* Cookie, Mom (dad and Ayana's head)





Excuse the glare (that's what happens when you flash into sunlight)





My Hunny

Family at the Zoo and yes we were all hot and tired by the time my Hunny snapped this photo, as evidenced by a knocked out Ayana in stroller. LOL!





7 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, August 21, 2008, Blogger Carmell said…

    aww looks like it was fun! sorry i missed it. you threw food away!!! gurl you trippin!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, August 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry it's been awhile since I stopped by. Relatives for a month? You and your husband are brave souls.

    We had our fam reunion at my parents' but that was only for a weekend.

    I'm lookin' at ur photos and still amazed by the fact that you have four small daughters and still have time to blog. I have one, she's my DLG (Daddy's little girl) and she turns 21 in a week.

    A question: What happens when the DOD starts asking for the car keys by about the year 2020? Hope you got a lot saved for insurance! LOL!

    Peace.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, August 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The decorations are great and THAT CAKE!!!! Yum!!! I can't imagine having family stay with me for a whole month. I'd lose my mind. Glad you all had a good time.

    Love the pics and the girls look adorable.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, August 27, 2008, Blogger Bliss said…

    Girl I been on way-ca-shun most of the summer and haven't stopped by in a while.

    I see y'all been busy!

    The decorations are beautiful and the food looks yummy. Dang. Y'all make me want to have a party! LOL

    Awww, the girls look so pretty. :o)

    I can NOT believe that the BABY is so big. Remember when we were doing the "when is she coming?" countdown?

     
  • At 10:00 PM, August 28, 2008, Blogger monicac2 said…

    Beautiful family! I know you are exhausted - having guests for that long will wear anyone out!! Time for a vacation ... alone maybe! LOL.

     
  • At 3:09 PM, August 31, 2008, Blogger *Tanyetta* said…

    Looks like a blast. You have a beautiful family!

    Love all the photos!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, September 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like ya'll had a ball. The DOD are getting so big, with their beautiful selves. YOu look JUST like your mam!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home